10/25/18: Michael Shilale Architects, LLP (MSA) was proud to be one of the vendors at the 99th Annual New York State School Board Association (NYSSBA) convention for the 13th year. NYSSBA and the convention they hold allow for great opportunities to learn, grow and connect with like-minded individuals and groups.
Following this year’s theme of “New Ideas, New Solutions”, William Miller, president says, “With opportunities to learn from more than 100 educational sessions and featured speakers, 190 exhibitors and 2,100 attendees, you will leave with plenty of new ideas that will help you be part of the solution to raising student achievement in your school district.” This year, Michael Shilale and John Cirilli along with Andrew Lazaro and Matthew Lung of MSA, welcomed a new marketing consultant, Luanne Konopko!
Always an advocate behind increasing student success and environment, Michael Shilale Architects, LLP has once again held a lottery for those at the convention for a chance to win a $250 Library Grant. This year’s winner, Ms. Jennifer Reinhardt won for her school, Fallsburg Central School District. Congratulations!
For a list of previous grant winners, see below.
Previous Library Grant Winners:
- Enlarged City School District
- Beacon Schools
- Mount Vernon CSD
- Fire Island UFSD
- Peekskill City School District
- Cooperstown Central School District
- Half Hollow Hills CSD
- Southern Westchester BOCES
- Ballston Spa Central School District
- Monroe 2 BOCES
- Briarcliff Manor UFSD
- Greenwood Lake Union Free School District
- Marlboro Central School District
- Enlarged City School District of Middletown
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Central School District
- Florida Union Free School District