Building condition surveys are required every five years by NYSED. MSA has performed dozens of these and are experts in assessing: envelope performance, structural and mechanical systems, energy and water saving strategies. MSA has also help schools implement millions of dollars of capital improvements at no cost to their taxpayers.
Benefits of a Survey done by Michael Shilale Architects.
- Detailed Analysis.
- District prioritization.
- Five year plan.
- Maximize Aid for Diagnostics.
- Creative financing suggestions, no cost to tax payers.
- Building Science Experts.
- Better buildings: lower maintenance and operational costs.
- Higher performing schools.