An Architect since 1985, Mr. Shilale founded his own firm in 1991. As a full service, architectural and engineering firm based in New City, NY, Michael Shilale Architects, LLP (MSA) was established to provide the highest quality professional services to building owners, managers and, developers.
Clients have entrusted MSA to solve their building problems, protect their assets and investments, build under budget and realize their vision. Providing integrated solutions for new construction, renovation, and energy savings. Since 1991, MSA has completed over 2,000 projects, each personally managed by principals Michael Shilale AIA, LEED or John Cirilli AIA, LEED.
- New York State Society of Professional Engineers, 2011 CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
- Tendler Independent Living Center, 2006 AIA DESIGN AWARD WINNER
- Kathleen Lukens Living Center, 1998 AIA DESIGN AWARD WINNER
- Therapeutic Pool Facility for Camp Venture Inc, 1994 AIA DESIGN AWARD WINNER
- Long Island University, May 23, 2002, UNIVERSITY RECOGNITION AWARD
- United Hospice of Rockland, April 22, 2001, DR. MARK MASCH AWARD
- Rockland County Legislature, October 17, 2000, PRIDE OF ROCKLAND AWARD