10/26/2015: Michael Shilale Architects, LLP (MSA) was proud to be one of only five vendors honored at this years annual conference for their decade of commitment to NYS School Board Members.
This was the tenth year in a row that MSA exhibited their work at this important conference. NYS School Board members and staff gather each year to better collaborate and inform school board members on the many challenges confronting public school education today.
Each year MSA holds a raffle to give a $250 Library Grant for one lucky School District. A listing of past winners is on the left. This year the lucky District is Mount Vernon City School District. Dr. Serigne M. Gningue, the Vice President of the Board of Education stopped by our booth and entered the competition.
Previous Library Grant Winners:
- Fire Island UFSD
- Peekskill City School District
- Cooperstown Central School District
- Half Hollow Hills CSD
- Southern Westchester BOCES
- Ballston Spa Central School District
- Monroe 2 BOCES
- Briarcliff Manor UFSD
- Greenwood Lake Union Free School District
- Marlboro Central School District
- Enlarged City School District of Middletown
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Central School District
- Florida Union Free School District