10/22/19: This past weekend marked another great year at the 2019 New York State School Facilities Association (NYSSFA) Conference and Expo in Saratoga Springs.
Aptly themed “Mentorship: Give to Grow”, the NYSSFA convention always provides a space to learn new things and concepts from our peers while giving advice, feedback and recommendations based in our strengths. This year’s conference was based on the idea of Mentorship and to “share knowledge at every level whether it is to the new facilities personnel in our industry or seasoned personnel who what to improve their own leadership skills by reflecting on and articulating their own experience.”
Every year, Michael Shilale Architects, LLP values the prospect to meet up with new and old friends, clients and attendees. We are especially proud of the contributions and success of our longtime friend and client, NYSSFA President, Paul Rooney.
We always love to attend the School Facilities Convention and respond to the helpful nature of those who run and participate in this convention with our own annual Library Grant Prize. This year’s winner of our Library Grant Prize goes to Mr. Michael Pelliccio of the Mount Vernon City School District!
Congratulations to our winner and a big thanks to all those who participated.
For a list of previous winners, please see below:
- Enlarged City School District
- Beacon Schools
- Mount Vernon CSD
- Fire Island UFSD
- Peekskill City School District
- Cooperstown Central School District
- Half Hollow Hills CSD
- Southern Westchester BOCES
- Ballston Spa Central School District
- Monroe 2 BOCES
- Briarcliff Manor UFSD
- Greenwood Lake Union Free School District
- Marlboro Central School District
- Enlarged City School District of Middletown
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Central School District
- Florida Union Free School District